Feature Highlights in 6.1
- Seamless integration with Intacct cloud accounting.
- Support for Sage 50 US Edition 2014 (formerly Sage Peachtree).
Features Available in 6.0+
- MISys Query – This new custom reporting tool enables users to quickly create a report in MISys Manufacturing using application views that make it easy. MISys Query is an external application that is part of the Custom Reporting module. The application accesses MISys Manufacturing data using a special interface. One MISys Query Designer is included in the module, with free report viewers included for all users. For pricing information on the new Custom Reporting Module, please login to the customer resource center or contact MISys Customer Service (802) 457-4600 M-F- 9 am to 5pm EST or email email@example.com.
- Performance improvements on many UIs.
- Support for Sage 50 US Edition 2013 (Peachtree).
- Better support for hosted server.
- Log Invoice # when creating a PO Invoice - When creating a PO invoice, the history log includes the invoice number that was entered at the time.
- Show PO supplier in Additional Cost Invoice form - Form now shows the supplier for the PO.
- Product versioning improvements (better id patches & hotfixes).
- Log job number when doing a PO Invoice - Job number is now included in the history log when a PO is invoiced.
- Add support in PO Invoice for accounting module terms - Sets the default Bill Due Date for invoice based on the standard or date driven Vendor Payment Terms as defined in QuickBooks for the Vendor for the PO being invoiced.
- Added how-to videos to Getting Started section of Help.
- Allow user to create report groups on create report screen.
- Improved handling of blanket orders for sales orders in Sage 50 US Edition 2013 (Peachtree) - Now allows a sales order with multiple lines of the same item number to create individual manufacturing orders or work orders instead of having to aggregate the quantity for all the lines with the same item.
See bugs and issues addressed in version 6.1