Add Comprehensive Purchasing to your Inventory Management.
If you need purchasing capabilities uniquely suited to a manufacturing firm, consider licensing the optional Advanced Purchasing module. With just a few clicks, you'll be able to analyze your material shortages and automatically create all of the purchase orders needed to replenish your inventory.
WHAT'S IN ADVANCED PURCHASING?
- Purchase Orders
- Integration with A/P in the accounting system
- Supplier details
- Supplier pricing levels
- Detailed costing analysis
- Create, print, email and track formal purchase orders.
- Automatically detect quantity-based price breaks for each item and qualified supplier, and revise purchase orders.
- Calculate tax due for taxable items by supplier.
- Instantly update raw materials inventory from purchase order receipts.
- Define and apply additional cost for accurate landed cost tracking.
- Expedite purchase orders to assist in production scheduling.
- Print internal purchase order approvals and multi-page purchase orders.
- Specify purchase order formats to fit virtually any preprinted form or print on plain paper.
- Email purchase orders with user-defined body text and automatically attached PDF file of the order.
- Place blanket orders with scheduled delivery dates.
- Copy previous orders to speed up order generation.
- Receive items individually or by exception.
- Print optional purchase order receiver.
- Expedite or close orders at any time with any quantity received.
- Transfer invoicing data directly to Bills in Accounts.
- Expedite purchase order by dragging end date on easy to use Gantt chart display of purchase orders over time.