Freedom. Flexibility. Speed.
Use MISys EXT on any PC, tablet, smartphone or web-enabled device to process real-time MISys transactions using a web-based interface.
MISys Manufacturing EXT Functionality
- Log In/Out as a standard MISys Manufacturing company database User.
- Process any Stock Transfers, including Item Transfers, Assembly Transfers, Supplier Transfers, Component Transfers and Dispensing Tools.
- Process PO Receipts or Returns.
- Work Order processing, including Reserving, Allocating and Completing any Released Work Order.
- Manufacturing Order processing, including Starting, Starting/Scrapping individual components, and Completing any Released Manufacturing Order.
- Full Shop Operations processing, including Starting and Completing Operations, processing Time and Direct Labor transactions, and processing Scraps.
- Unique to MISys EXT, you can manage multiple active Operation Timers as part of Shop Operations processing.
- Create new Physical Inventory batches or to add new Detail lines to Physical Inventory batches.
- Print new Barcode labels.
- Any field may be populated by using the provided Finder, by scanning a barcode or by entering a quantity.
- Full integration with the Shop Floor Control, Serial/Lot Tracking and Bin Tracking modules.
- Transfer quantities of Items to Sales, or vice versa, as well as Sales Transfers as part of Work Order or Manufacturing order processing. Currently available for QuickBooks Online, Sage Intacct and Sage 300 ERP.
- MISys EXT utilizes Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) to connect to the server on which MISys Manufacturing is installed.
- MISys EXT requires licenses for both MISys EXT and the MISys API.
- Each login session on MISys EXT consumes a MISys User License.
- Print labels using mobile and stationary Zebra Link-OS printers.
- Compatible with bluetooth scanning devices to populate fields in MISys EXT.
For questions or purchase information about MISys Manufacturing EXT, please contact MISys Customer Service.
9am - 5pm Eastern Time
(weekends and holidays excepted)