MISys Manufacturing software has the functionality a Sage 300 manufacturing firm needs today.
When "good enough" isn't good enough, you need better. Get started with Basic Manufacturing and experience how MISys Manufacturing software delivers on its promise to turn your Sage 300 (formerly Sage Accpac) software into an Industrial-Strength Manufacturing System.
Here are the top reasons why manufacturers add MISys Manufacturing software:
- Maintain inventory in multiple warehouse locations. Other systems will help track your inventory. MISys is designed to help control your inventory. Our customers enjoy a typical savings of 25-50% in inventory and associated carrying costs (like insurance, floor space, physical management, etc.) because MISys has the ability to:
- Forecast inventory based on history, lead times, vendor performance.
- Maintain accurate minimum order levels for "just in case" scenarios.
- Let the system order only what you need, when you need it.
- Link multiple suppliers to a single inventory item. Establish preferred vendors, volume purchase discounts.
- Explode multi-level bills of material.
- Track BOM revisions.
- Track job costs for manufacturing jobs.
- Use Standard Costing for inventory.
- Schedule production effectively to meet customer deadlines.
- Use time-phased MRP to buy only what is needed, WHEN it is needed.
- Track production on the shop floor.
Keep the accounting software you know and like, add the manufacturing software you need.
Use Sage 300 to manage the "front of the house", everything that is customer-facing: customer records, sales orders, sales inventory, accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger, etc... Use MISys Manufacturing software to manage the "back of the house," everything related to manufacturing: bills of material, raw material inventory, production scheduling, purchasing, etc. MISys maintains a subledger of all of the manufacturing costs and syncs with the Sage 300 ledger. The transactions are fully auditable and are done automatically - no double data entry is required.
Request a Private Demo
Don't leave your questions on the table. Let us walk through the process in detail together. Ask questions and get answers. Request a private demo today.
MISys Manufacturing software is a modular system. Start with the Basic Manufacturing Module and add functionality when you need it.
- Basic Manufacturing
This is the comprehensive building block for the modular MISys Manufacturing system. It enables effective management of inventory levels, facilitates the control of raw materials and work-in-progress (WIP), supports multi-level bills of material, facilitates revision of bills of material (BOMs), allows for accurate physical inventory cycle counting, and streamlines the processing of production work orders.
- Advanced Purchasing - Seamlessly analyze material shortages and automate the creation of purchase orders to replenish inventory, ensuring you never run out of crucial materials.
- Advanced Production - Predict the cost of every job and track performance as manufacturing orders progress through your shop. From standard assemblies to unique one-off items, stay in control and maintain profitability.
- Material Requirements Planning - Gain valuable insights into your purchasing and production needs by analyzing current inventory, open orders, and sales orders. Identify potential shortages and respond swiftly by creating purchase and production orders.
- Shop Floor Control - Accurately predict production costs by factoring in estimated material, labor, and overhead expenses. Analyze actual production costs to optimize your operations further.
- Serial/Lot Tracking - Ensure compliance with strict regulatory agency requirements, such as FDA and FAA, by meticulously tracking serial or lot numbers throughout the entire purchasing and production process.
- Bin Tracking - Maintain complete visibility over your inventory with unique sub-locations for each item or assembly. Efficiently manage raw materials, sub-assemblies, and finished goods within specific containers.
- Labor Tracking - Monitor the elapsed time that production workers spend on selected jobs and manufacturing orders. Automate the posting of labor data to manufacturing orders, improving accuracy and efficiency.
- Bar Coding - Streamline your inventory control functions by seamlessly printing and collecting barcoded data. Enhance accuracy and eliminate manual errors.
- Mobile Alerts - Stay informed with critical alerts sent directly to smartphones or any mobile device capable of receiving wireless email messages. Keep your team connected and responsive.
- MISys Manufacturing EXT - Access real-time MISys transactions using a mobile web-based interface. This versatile solution works flawlessly on tablets, smartphones, and other web-enabled devices, empowering you with mobility and convenience.
Built-in Power and Scalability
For maximum performance and scalability, MISys Manufacturing is built on the industry-standard Microsoft SQL database engine, a 5-user version of which is included in the purchase price. For larger firms, MISys Manufacturing supports hundreds of concurrent users on Microsoft SQL Server 2000 and other ANSI-compliant SQL databases.
Flexible Deployment Options
MISys Manufacturing for Sage 300 can be installed as an on-premise or hosted cloud solution. You can deploy MISys Manufacturing in the cloud by locating your server off site or using a third party provider to host both the clients and server at a secure facility that gives you anytime, anywhere access.