Other systems will help track your inventory. MISys Manufacturing with Sage 300 is designed to help control your inventory.
Like other inventory systems, MISys can tell you what you have in stock and where its located. For MISys Manufacturing customers, that's simply not enough. Our customers enjoy a typical savings of 25-50% in inventory carrying costs because MISys has the ability to:
- Forecast inventory based on history, lead times, vendor performance
- Maintain accurate minimum order levels for "just in case" scenarios
- Let the system order only what you need, when you need it
Learn more about MISys Manufacturing's inventory control designed specifically for manufacturers. Watch the video.
Get Control of Your Inventory with Sage 300 & MISys Manufacturing
- Maintain Detailed Inventory Data
- Record detailed stock status for all inventoried items
- Track inventory in multiple locations
- Choose decimal precision for fractional quantities and costs
- Maintain inventory levels with minimum, maximum, and reorder points
- Instantly display transaction history, where-used (BOM implosion), and outstanding order status
- Embed detailed item notes, or attach a word processing document and picture to any item record
- Associate a unique set of general ledger accounts with each item, or class of items
- Transfer manufacturing sub-ledger entries to a General Ledger at fiscal period end
- Maintain resources such as supplies, labor, and overhead
- Identify any number of qualified suppliers and manufacturers with any item
- Track standard, average, recent, FIFO, LIFO, and last supplier costs
- Import and export data from/to other systems to speed setup and data analysis
- Track quantity and cost history for each item
- Value stock on hand, in reserve, in WIP, and on order, instantly
- View stock status at an unlimited number of stocking locations
- Roll-up standard costs automatically; revalue inventory at any time
- And more...
And that's just the beginning. MISys is designed to grow as you grow, when you need additional power, simply plug in a new MISys module. MISys offers advanced functionality in the following modules:
- Basic Manufacturing
This is the comprehensive building block for the modular MISys Manufacturing system. Control inventory levels of raw material and WIP, Use multi-level bills of material, revise BOM's, conduct physical inventory cycle counting, and process production work orders.
- Advanced Purchasing
Analyze material shortages and automatically create all of the purchase orders needed to replenish inventory.
- Advanced Production
Predict the cost of every job and track performance as manufacturing orders for standard assemblies or special one-off items move through the shop.
- Material Requirements Planning
Determine purchasing and production needs by analyzing current inventory, open orders and sales orders to spot impending shortages and respond by creating purchase and production orders.
- Shop Floor Control
Accurately predict production costs based on estimated material, labor, and overhead, and then analyze the actual production costs.
- Serial/Lot Tracking
Track serial or lot numbers throughout the entire purchasing and production process to comply with strict regulatory agency requirements, including FDA and FAA.
- Bin Tracking
Maintain a unique inventory sub-location for every item or assembly as raw materials, sub-assemblies, or finished goods in specific containers.
- Labor Tracking
Track the elapsed time production workers spend on selected Jobs and Manufacturing Orders and automatically post to the Manufacturing Order.
- Bar Coding
Print and collect bar coded data with hardware and software provided by MISys to seamlessly integrate with inventory control functions.
- Custom Reporting
If your needs are modest and your expertise is limited, then you can use MISys Query to create a quick report without having to learn about relational databases.
- Mobile Alerts
Send critical alerts to smart phones or any mobile device capable of receiving wireless email messages.
Get the complete facts about MISys Manufacturing. Explore MISys in this simple 6-step tour and download the MISys Manufacturing system brochure, module fact sheets, chose from more than 30 demo videos, create a personalized estimate and more. Or register for a live demo.