Get Control of Your Inventory with Sage 300 & MISys Manufacturing
- Maintain Detailed Inventory Data
- Record detailed stock status for all inventoried items
- Track inventory in multiple locations
- Choose decimal precision for fractional quantities and costs
- Maintain inventory levels with minimum, maximum, and reorder points
- Instantly display transaction history, where-used (BOM implosion), and outstanding order status
- Embed detailed item notes, or attach a word processing document and picture to any item record
- Associate a unique set of general ledger accounts with each item, or class of items
- Transfer manufacturing sub-ledger entries to a General Ledger at fiscal period end
- Maintain resources such as supplies, labor, and overhead
- Identify any number of qualified suppliers and manufacturers with any item
- Track standard, average, recent, FIFO, LIFO, and last supplier costs
- Import and export data from/to other systems to speed setup and data analysis
- Track quantity and cost history for each item
- Value stock on hand, in reserve, in WIP, and on order, instantly
- View stock status at an unlimited number of stocking locations
- Roll-up standard costs automatically; revalue inventory at any time
- And more...
And that's just the beginning. MISys is designed to grow as you grow, when you need additional power, simply plug in a new MISys module. MISys offers advanced functionality in the following modules:
- Basic Manufacturing
This is the comprehensive building block for the modular MISys Manufacturing system. Control inventory levels of raw material and WIP, Use multi-level bills of material, revise BOM's, conduct physical inventory cycle counting, and process production work orders.
- Advanced Purchasing
Analyze material shortages and automatically create all of the purchase orders needed to replenish inventory.
- Advanced Production
Predict the cost of every job and track performance as manufacturing orders for standard assemblies or special one-off items move through the shop.
- Material Requirements Planning
Determine purchasing and production needs by analyzing current inventory, open orders and sales orders to spot impending shortages and respond by creating purchase and production orders.
- Shop Floor Control
Accurately predict production costs based on estimated material, labor, and overhead, and then analyze the actual production costs.
- Serial/Lot Tracking
Track serial or lot numbers throughout the entire purchasing and production process to comply with strict regulatory agency requirements, including FDA and FAA.
- Bin Tracking
Maintain a unique inventory sub-location for every item or assembly as raw materials, sub-assemblies, or finished goods in specific containers.
- Labor Tracking
Track the elapsed time production workers spend on selected Jobs and Manufacturing Orders and automatically post to the Manufacturing Order.
- Bar Coding
Print and collect bar coded data with hardware and software provided by MISys to seamlessly integrate with inventory control functions.
- Custom Reporting
If your needs are modest and your expertise is limited, then you can use MISys Query to create a quick report without having to learn about relational databases.
- Mobile Alerts
Send critical alerts to smart phones or any mobile device capable of receiving wireless email messages.
Get the complete facts about MISys Manufacturing. Explore MISys in this simple 6-step tour and download the MISys Manufacturing system brochure, module fact sheets, chose from more than 30 demo videos, create a personalized estimate and more. Or register for a live demo.