Request a Private Demo
Don't leave your questions on the table. Let us walk through the process in detail together. Ask questions and get answers. Request a private demo today.
MISys Manufacturing software is a modular system. Start with the Basic Manufacturing Module and add functionality when you need it:
- Basic Manufacturing
This is the comprehensive building block for the modular MISys Manufacturing system. It enables effective management of inventory levels, facilitates the control of raw materials and work-in-progress (WIP), supports multi-level bills of material, facilitates revision of bills of material (BOMs), allows for accurate physical inventory cycle counting, and streamlines the processing of production work orders.
- Advanced Purchasing - Seamlessly analyze material shortages and automate the creation of purchase orders to replenish inventory, ensuring you never run out of crucial materials.
- Advanced Production - Predict the cost of every job and track performance as manufacturing orders progress through your shop. From standard assemblies to unique one-off items, stay in control and maintain profitability.
- Material Requirements Planning - Gain valuable insights into your purchasing and production needs by analyzing current inventory, open orders, and sales orders. Identify potential shortages and respond swiftly by creating purchase and production orders.
- Shop Floor Control - Accurately predict production costs by factoring in estimated material, labor, and overhead expenses. Analyze actual production costs to optimize your operations further.
- Serial/Lot Tracking - Ensure compliance with strict regulatory agency requirements, such as FDA and FAA, by meticulously tracking serial or lot numbers throughout the entire purchasing and production process.
- Bin Tracking - Maintain complete visibility over your inventory with unique sub-locations for each item or assembly. Efficiently manage raw materials, sub-assemblies, and finished goods within specific containers.
- Labor Tracking - Monitor the elapsed time that production workers spend on selected jobs and manufacturing orders. Automate the posting of labor data to manufacturing orders, improving accuracy and efficiency.
- Bar Coding - Streamline your inventory control functions by seamlessly printing and collecting barcoded data. Enhance accuracy and eliminate manual errors.
- Mobile Alerts - Stay informed with critical alerts sent directly to smartphones or any mobile device capable of receiving wireless email messages. Keep your team connected and responsive.
- MISys Manufacturing EXT - Access real-time MISys transactions using a mobile web-based interface. This versatile solution works flawlessly on tablets, smartphones, and other web-enabled devices, empowering you with mobility and convenience.
Built-in Power and Scalability
- Technical: For maximum performance and scalability, MISys Manufacturing is built on the Microsoft SQL database engine, a 5-user version of which is included in the purchase price. For larger firms, MISys Manufacturing supports hundreds of concurrent users on Microsoft SQL Server and other ANSI-compliant SQL databases.
- Business: MISys Manufacturing is part of the Sage ecosystem. Our customers take full advantage of best-of-breed CRM, EDI, eCommerce software and more. With MISys, you will have built-in Power and Scalability for your entire business.
Flexible Deployment Options
MISys Manufacturing can be installed as an on premise solution on a desktop PC or shared across a network. Alternatively, you can deploy MISys Manufacturing in the cloud by locating your server off site or using a third party provider to host both the clients and server at a secure facility that gives you anytime, anywhere access. Whatever configuration you choose, MISys will integrate seamlessly with your Sage 50 accounting software.