MISys Manufacturing software offers all the functionality a small to medium-sized Sage 50 Accounting manufacturing firm needs today.
When "good enough" isn't good enough, you need better. MISys Manufacturing software is compatible with Sage 50 (formerly Peachtree) to create an industrial-strength manufacturing system.
Here are the top 10 reasons Sage 50 customers choose MISys Manufacturing:
- Maintain inventory in multiple warehouse locations. Other systems will help track your inventory. MISys is designed to help control your inventory. Our customers enjoy a typical savings of 25-50% in inventory and associated carrying costs (like insurance, floor space, physical management, etc.) because MISys has the ability to:
- Forecast inventory based on history, lead times, vendor performance.
- Maintain accurate minimum order levels for "just in case" scenarios.
- Let the system order only what you need, when you need it.
- Track inventory in work-in-process
- Link multiple suppliers to a single inventory item
- Track serialized components
- Explode multi-level bills of material
- Use fractional quantities in builds
- Track BOM revisions
- Track job costs for manufacturing jobs
- Use a true standard costing system for inventory
- Create Work Orders from sales orders entered into Sage 50
- Schedule production effectively to meet customer deadlines
Keep the accounting software you know and like, add the manufacturing software you need.
Use Sage 50 Accounting to manage the "front of the house", everything that is customer-facing: customer records, sales orders, sales inventory, accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger, etc. Use MISys Manufacturing software to manage the "back of the house," everything related to manufacturing: bills of material, raw material inventory, production scheduling, purchasing, etc. MISys maintains a subledger of all of the manufacturing costs and syncs with the Sage 50 general ledger. The transactions are fully auditable and are done automatically - no double data entry is required.
Request a Private Demo
Don't leave your questions on the table. Let us walk through the process in detail together. Ask questions and get answers. Request a private demo today.
MISys Manufacturing software is a modular system. Start with the Basic Manufacturing Module and add functionality when you need it:
- Basic Manufacturing
This is the comprehensive building block for the modular MISys Manufacturing system. Control Sage 50 inventory levels of raw material and WIP, use multi-level bills of material, revise BOM's, conduct physical inventory cycle counting, and process production work orders.
- Advanced Purchasing - Analyze material shortages and automatically create all of the purchase orders needed to replenish inventory.
- Advanced Production - Predict the cost of every job and track performance as manufacturing orders for standard assemblies or special one-off items move through the shop.
- Material Requirements Planning - Determine purchasing and production needs by analyzing current inventory, open orders and sales orders to spot impending shortages and respond by creating purchase and production orders.
- Shop Floor Control - Accurately predict production costs based on estimated material, labor, and overhead, and then analyze the actual production costs.
- Serial/Lot Tracking - Track serial or lot numbers throughout the entire purchasing and production process to comply with strict regulatory agency requirements, including FDA and FAA.
- Bin Tracking - Maintain a unique inventory sub-location for every item or assembly as raw materials, sub-assemblies, or finished goods in specific containers.
- Labor Tracking - Track the elapsed time production workers spend on selected Jobs and Manufacturing Orders and automatically post to the Manufacturing Order.
- Bar Coding - Print and collect bar coded data with hardware and software provided by MISys to seamlessly integrate with inventory control functions.
- Mobile Alerts - Send critical alerts to smart phones or any mobile device capable of receiving wireless email messages.
- MISys Manufacturing EXT - Process real-time MISys transactions using a mobile web-based interface. Works on any tablet, smartphone or web-enabled device.
Built-in Power and Scalability
- Technical: For maximum performance and scalability, MISys Manufacturing is built on the Microsoft SQL database engine, a 5-user version of which is included in the purchase price. For larger firms, MISys Manufacturing supports hundreds of concurrent users on Microsoft SQL Server and other ANSI-compliant SQL databases.
- Business: MISys Manufacturing is part of the Sage ecosystem. Our customers take full advantage of best-of-breed CRM, EDI, eCommerce software and more. With MISys, you will have built-in Power and Scalability for your entire business.
Flexible Deployment Options
MISys Manufacturing can be installed as an on premise solution on a desktop PC or shared across a network. Alternatively, you can deploy MISys Manufacturing in the cloud by locating your server off site or using a third party provider to host both the clients and server at a secure facility that gives you anytime, anywhere access. Whatever configuration you choose, MISys will integrate seamlessly with your Sage 50 accounting software.