Simplify the Task of Tracking Serial and/or Lot Numbers.
Manufacturers needing to track serial or lot numbers, not just for finished goods but throughout the entire purchasing and production process, will find that the optional Serial/Lot Tracking module allows them to comply with strict regulatory agency requirements, including FDA and FAA.
IDEAL FOR MANUFACTURERS OF:
- Food Products
- Medical Devices
- Defense and Aerospace
SATISIFIES THE REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS OF:
- US Food and Drug Administration
- US Federal Aviation Administration
- ISO 9000
- Set up the system to be able to track by item, serial number or lot number.
- Establish and assign sequential serial and lot numbers.
- Adjust numbers that have been previously assigned.
- Generate reports by stock status, history, where used, component lists, manufacturing orders.
- Transfer serial numbers to finished goods in accounting software (where available).
- Transfer serial numbers to a sales order in accounting software (where available).
- Transfer lot numbers to finished goods in accounting software (where available).
- Identify the assembly, subassembly or MO in which the tracked item was used.
- Identify the quantities of a serial/lot tracked remaining in stock.