We started the SureStart program to give end users an affordable and extensive package of support and resources to successfully implement MISys Manufacturing on their own. It is the Do It Yourself (DIY) approach with wrap around services. It works. SureStart consists of the following:
- A seasoned MISys SureStart Coach is assigned to work with your implementation project team.
- By scheduled appointments, the Coach will guide the team in the system set up and data migration/population.
- The "go live" date depends on the complexity of the manufacturing process and the implementation work done by the project team.
Priority Technical Support
- 5-Star unlimited technical support provided by our seasoned in-house staff in Vermont.
- Submit requests for support via telephone, online ticket system or email.
- Guaranteed response within one business day, but typically within a couple of business hours.
- Online MISys University Classes are offered monthly and provide in-depth instructions from MISys experts.
- Send as many people from your company that you need to, and as many times as they desire. No limits.
- Classes on the most advanced MISys Manufacturing modules are offered quarterly for an additional fee.
Weekly User Group Meetings
- Open forum with MISys Technical Support to get answers and helpful hints to questions you may have.
- Learn from the questions posed by other users to see how you might consider improving your use of the software.
- 175 training videos that provide a comprehensive review of the software functions.
- Library of How-To videos that address specific questions you may encounter.
- MISys Knowledge Base with answers to frequently asked technical questions.
- FAQs regarding accounting questions, etc.
To schedule an appointment with a SureStart advisor, contact MISys customer service.
9am - 5pm Eastern Time
(weekends and holidays excepted)