Director, Sales & Marketing
The Director of Sales & Marketing is a member of the MISys Inc. leadership team. The Director will be responsible for developing the Company marketing plan to achieve annual and long-term revenue goals as well as organizing its participation in select trade shows and conferences. The sales responsibilities include developing the sales plan and managing the full selling lifecycle from lead management, enhancement of the strategic partner and distribution network to equipping and directing the inside sales team.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- 10 years demonstrated experience leading sales and marketing efforts, some of which with software as a service.
- Proven leadership managing channel conflict and sales through resellers and distributors, demonstrated by growth in channel sales.
- 4-year college degree preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in on-line meeting presentations: webinars, meetings.
- Ability and willingness to travel approximately 25% of the time.
||Woodstock, Vermont is located only 2 1/2 hours from Boston and 40 minutes from Hanover, New Hampshire and is one of New England's most picturesque villages.
MISys, Inc. provides a competitive benefits package including heath insurance, short-term disability, paid vacation and holidays, personal days & medical leave. MISys also provides a supportive work environment and is committed to nurturing a strong culture of Corporate Giving.
Please email email@example.com. Attach your resume and include a brief note about yourself. Thank you for considering a career at MISys Inc.