Fastener Manufacturer Says, "We Couldn't Live Without MISys"
Conformance Fasteners in Portage, MI chooses MISys Manufacturing Add-on for QuickBooks
Conformance Fasteners supplies Tier 1 suppliers, primarily in automotive industry. The company sources, contracts finishing applications (heat treatments, plating) and inspects a high volume (hundreds of millions per year) of metal parts. Their value proposition is supplying a high volume of fasteners with zero defects.
The company was using a legacy system to manage inventory and there were a number of problems with their current process.
- Manual communication between manufacturing and accounting systems
- Unstable older hardware
- Cumbersome excel spreadsheets
- Problematic & lengthy data entry sessions, duplicate data
- Inventory was not accurate and could not be trusted
- POs were taking far too long to create/process
Adding MISys combined with QuickBooks gave Conformance Fasteners exactly the stable and structured application they were looking for - one that substantially reduced the amount of time spent managing and forecasting inventory. MISys brought accuracy and allowed Conformance Fasteners to manage their business with confidence.
- Physical inventory accurate, reduced audit to once per year
- Cut PO processing time
- Able to negotiate better terms with suppliers and proactively manage supply chain
- On-time customer deliveries
- Sales negotiating with more accuracy and confidence
“I’ve dealt with a lot of software and computer companies over the years, having started working with computers in 1981, and your staff is in the top 3 for service. No matter how dumb the question is that I may ask I am always treated like I am important and the person in technical support or customer service is patient and provides me with the information and answers I need.” - Doug Litke, President