MISys Manufacturing software offers all the functionality a small to medium-sized Sage 50 Canadian Edition manufacturing firm needs today.
When "good enough" isn't good enough, you need better. MISys Manufacturing software transforms Sage 50 - Simply Accounting into an Industrial-Strength Manufacturing System.
Here are the top 10 reasons why manufacturers add MISys Manufacturing software:
- Track inventory in work-in-process. Other systems help you maintain an inventory. MISys is designed to help you maintain NO inventory. Like other inventory systems, MISys can tell you what you have in stock and where its located. For MISys Manufacturing customers, that's not enough. Our customers enjoy a typical savings of 25% in inventory and associated carrying costs (like insurance, floor space, physical management, etc.) because MISys has the ability to order only what you need, when you need it.
- Link multiple suppliers to a single inventory item
- Track serialized components
- Explode multi-level bills of material
- Track BOM revisions
- Track job costs for manufacturing jobs
- Use Standard Costing for inventory
- Schedule production effectively to meet customer deadlines
- Schedule purchasing to buy only what is needed, WHEN it is needed.
- Track production on the shop floor.
How Does it Work?
Use Simply to manage the "front of the house", everything that is customer-facing: customer records, sales orders, sales inventory, accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger, etc. Use MISys Manufacturing software to manage the "back of the house," everything related to manufacturing: bills of material, raw material inventory, production scheduling, purchasing, etc. MISys maintains a subledger of all of the manufacturing costs and syncs with Simply. The transactions are fully auditable and are done automatically - no double data entry is required.
MISys Manufacturing software is a modular system. Start with the Basic Manufacturing Module and add functionality when you need it:
- Advanced Purchasing
- Advanced Production
- Material Requirements Planning
- Shop Floor Control
- Serial/Lot Tracking
- Bin Tracking
- Labor Tracking
- Bar Coding
- Custom Reporting
- Mobile Alerts
Built-in Power and Scalability
For maximum performance and scalability, MISys Manufacturing is built on the Microsoft SQL database engine, a 5-user version of which is included in the purchase price. For larger firms, MISys Manufacturing supports hundreds of concurrent users on Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and other ANSI-compliant SQL databases.
Flexible Deployment Options
MISys Manufacturing can be installed as an on premise solution on a desktop PC or shared across a network. Alternatively, you can deploy MISys Manufacturing in the cloud by locating your server off site or using a third party provider to host both the clients and server at a secure facility that gives you anytime, anywhere access.
Learn more about MISys Manufacturing
Explore MISys now and get FREE downloads including the MISys brochure, detailed fact sheets, more than 30 demo videos, a configured price estimate, ROI analysis, and a fully-functional free trial. Or register for a live demo.